Corporate social responsibility is extremely important to the leadership at BuyaTimeshare.com.
From our CEO, Wesley Kogelman, being an active member of Rotary International through to the sponsorships and participation in numerous fundraisers and charity events, philanthropic involvement is at the heart of our company as we look to give back to the communities in which we do business.
Some of the causes we assist have an industry connection, such as our support of Send Me On Vacation, which provides vacations to women battling breast cancer in the hope that a holiday will help them recharge and rejuvenate while they undergo such a personal crisis. Others, such as the CHaD Battle of the Badges All-Star Hockey Championship, raise money for the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD) and supports the facility which serves families throughout New Hampshire.
Below are just some of the initiatives to which BuyaTimeshare.com has provided either financial or volunteer support over the years:
- The RCI Christel House Open, an annual golf tournament supporting Christel House International, which serves over 4,000 impoverished children around the world through five learning centers in India, Mexico, South Africa and the U.S.A.
- Travel to Danli, Honduras with a coalition from the Milford Rotary Club and Pure Water of the World project to help build a water filtration system for a hospital and school, providing them with clean, running water.
- Harbor Homes, Inc. to provide Christmas presents for children staying at its High Street location in Nashua, NH.
- Toy collection for the Tampa-area Toys for Tots Program, as BuyaTimeshare.com employees donated to the U.S. Marine Corps’ program in lieu of exchanging gifts at their annual Christmas party.
- Donate to SHARE, the Milford, NH organization that helps provide families in need with Christmas gifts and warm clothes.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters’ annual CBM Cares Golf Classic at the Amherst Country Club benefiting the Greater Nashua & Greater Salem, NH chapter.
- 100 Holes of Golf Fundraiser at the Amherst Country Club – helping the Souhegan Valley Rotary Club raise money for the Milford Rotary Club Foundation to provide funds for college scholarships and community projects.
- Luau and Pig Roast to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley, NH.
- Conduct Thanksgiving Food Drives benefitting Metropolitan Ministries in Tampa, an organization that touches more than 22,000 households by providing food, shelter and hope for a new future.
- Raise funds for the New Hampshire-based Child Advocacy Center of Hillsborough County-South (CAC-HCS), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving and protecting victims of child abuse.
- Food Drives to support the New Hampshire Food Bank, Nashua Food Pantry and the Nashua Soup Kitchen – collecting thousands of pounds of food, plus hosting a fundraiser at Peddlers Daughter in Nashua, as well as donate their time providing meals at the Soup Kitchen.
- Fill the Bus Food Drive organized by Kogelman’s church, the NorthRidge Church in Derry, NH. NorthRidge Church fills every seat in their 72-seat passenger bus with bags of groceries, which are delivered to the Salvation Army Food Pantry and Chester Food Pantry following the Holiday rush, to refill depleted food pantries after Christmas.
- Throw the Summer Bash to support the Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley, NH.