Top 10 Resorts Revealed From Timeshare Resale Buyer Requests
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort
Tampa, FL – April 16, 2020 – Offers posted during the month of March by timeshare resale buyers through BuyaTimeshare.com show that resorts affiliated with the top hospitality brands still garner most of the activity.
Although there are a couple of surprises, timeshare resorts under the Disney, Marriott, Wyndham and Hilton brands made the list, along with Holiday Inn and Westgate. In fact, three Disney properties made the Top 10 (resorts are shown in order of offer activity):
- Disney's Old Key West Resort (Orlando, FL)
- Disney's Aulani Vacation Club Villas (Ko Olina, Hawaii)
- Westgate Vacation Villas (Orlando, FL)
- Beach House Seaside Resort (Coolangatta, Australia)
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge (Orlando, FL)
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club (Kauai, Hawaii)
- Wyndham Bali Hai Villas (Kauai, Hawaii)
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Elara (Las Vegas, NV)
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort (Orlando, FL)
- Royal Sands (Cancun, Mexico)
“There is little surprise that Orlando, Hawaii and Las Vegas showed strong as destinations, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the Gold Coast of Australia as well as Cancun emerge on the list,” said BuyaTimeshare.com president and CEO Wes Kogleman. “Classic Holidays has been a major brand in Australia and New Zealand for 35 years, while Royal Resorts has been a well-known hospitality provider in Cancun for decades as well.
“With the uncertainty surrounding the timeshare industry as a result of the Coronavirus, the fact that destinations such as Hawaii, Australia and Mexico come up the way they do tell me that bargain hunters see opportunity on the timeshare resale market. Because timeshare holidays are booked well in advance, these bargain buyers are setting themselves up well when the virus passes.
“I expected to see more drive-to destinations, but this is also a reflection of the international scope of our website to attract buyers for properties from around the world,” added Kogelman.
Anyone looking to buy, rent or sell timeshare resales are asked to call 800-640-6886 or visit https://www.buyatimeshare.com/ for more information.