Westgate, better than just good enough!
Built on its corporate motto that, “Good enough, is never good enough,” Westgate Resorts has grown from Westgate Vacation Villas (opened in 1982, barely a mile from Disney World Orlando) to become the largest privately owned timeshare and vacation ownership company in the world.
Today you’ll find Westgate Resorts timeshares in Orlando (five resorts), Kissimmee (three resorts), Lake Buena Vista, Miami, Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, and the ranchlands of south central Florida. Beyond Florida, you can also enjoy your Westgate timeshare ownership, vacationing in:
- Branson, Missouri - Branson Lakes at Emerald Pointe, Branson Woods
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee - Smokey Mountain Resort,
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Flamingo Bay,
- Mesa, Arizona - Painted Mountain Country Club
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Oceanfront Resort
- Park City, Utah. - Park City Resort and Spa
- Tunica, Mississippi.
- Williamsburg, Virginia - Historic Williamsburg Resort
- Florida - Lakes Resort and Spa, Westgate Towers, Blue Tree Resorts, Town Center, Westgate Palace, Seasons the Resort, River Ranch, Leisure Resort, South Beach, Harbour Beach Resort, Westgate Vacation Villas
Although the venues vary and the settings take you from seashore to ski lift to the threshold of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, owners know they can count on Westgate Resorts for accommodations that are safe, clean, spacious, and yes…even luxurious.
So Much to Enjoy with Westgate Resorts Ownership
Westgate Resort timeshares are widely known for being family friendly resorts located at America’s most popular vacation spots. Whether you choose a studio floor plan, or a larger unit designed to accommodate the whole family (even the extended family), such as a Westgate 4-bedroom timeshare villa, you’ll be vacationing at a resort with loads of on-site conveniences and amenities.
Most Westgate condos and villas include full kitchens or kitchenettes, private patios or balconies, sleeper sofas in the living room, and many even feature soaker tubs or jetted tubs in the master bathroom. With on-property cafes at most properties, some resorts feature acclaimed restaurant dining. And with Westgate ownership, the fun doesn’t stop with your annual vacation(s). Throughout the year, Westgate offers its owners specially priced getaway weekends, often designed to include concert or sporting event tickets.
Buying Timeshare Resales at Westgate Resorts
With resorts in high-demand vacation destinations, and widespread consumer confidence in the brand’s quality, Westgate resales often don’t stick around on the market for long. If you have your eye on a favorite resort, your best move is to contact the timeshare professionals at BuyaTimeshare.com and let us help you find the vacation ownership property you’ve been dreaming about at a price that makes for some very sweet dreams.
Ready to Sell Your Westgate Resorts Timeshare Now?
When lifestyle changes leave you ready to sell your timeshare, turn to BuyaTimeshare.com. We are the timeshare authority on helping owners sell their Westgate timeshares. As an owner, you don’t have to hold on to vacation ownership you no longer use. Instead, let our specialists help you advertise your timeshare, get it sold, and get you out from under your monthly payments or annual dues.
If you are not sure you want to sell the Westgate Resort timeshare you currently own, but you are finding your schedule too busy or your budget too tight for a vacation right now, then why not use your property as a timeshare rental? You could recoup part or all of your annual fees, giving you timeshare relief for now, until you are ready to go back to using your timeshare for yourself.
- Note to Westgate timeshare owners looking to resell their property. Your terms of ownership with Westgate Resorts likely include a Right of First Refusal (ROFR). This means that when you accept an offer to buy your timeshare, Westgate must be notified. If the company chooses to exercise its Right of First Refusal, it can match the price offered by your prospective buyer and legally, per the terms of your agreement with Westgate, step in as your buyer.
For Westgate Resorts owners, the ROFR does not stop you from selling your timeshare, nor does it complicate the sales process. Instead, the Right of First Refusal requirement helps ensure the ongoing value of Westgate vacation ownership for both the company and the property/interval owner.
Westgate Resorts FAQ