Hilton Timeshares the "far flung destinations" Resorts
Hilton timeshare - you already know the respected name and superior quality of these great resorts. What you may not know is the Hilton legacy began in 1919, when Conrad Hilton bought his first hotel. Since that time, the company has grown dramatically in size, becoming a trusted global leader in the hospitality industry.
Today, you can enjoy Hilton Grand Vacations Club (HGVC) timeshare resorts at all your favorite vacation destinations and through an affiliated resort network of more than 3,000 properties. Hilton timeshare owners can enjoy vacation hot spots or head off the beaten path to a quiet destination. From urban timeshare resorts including the acclaimed Hilton West 57th Street in the heart of New York City, to the peaceful serenity of Sunrise lodge, a ski-in mountain lodge at the base of the Sunrise lift at Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah, Hilton offer timeshares resort destinations for every vacation style and preference.
Hilton Timeshare: One of the Most Flexible Options in Timesharing
Hilton Grand Vacations Club resorts are known for their luxury and attentive service. HGVC is also one of the most flexible choices you can make as a timeshare resale buyer. You can choose to vacation in a spectacular Hilton vacation club resort, book time at a Hilton affiliated resort, or choose a resort that is part of the extensive RCI timeshare exchange network.
And even if you are not thinking about buying Hilton timeshare, you can still enjoy discount vacations at the fabulous Hilton properties by taking advantage of the great deals in Hilton resort rentals. Just search our Hilton rental ads here at BuyaTimeshare.com and pick the deal that is right for you.
Helpful Information for Hilton Timeshare Resale Buyers:
- Buying Hilton vacation ownership resales (and saving a bundle) gives you all of the same use and ownership privileges you would have if you bought your timeshare directly from HGVC and paid thousands more. The only membership perk that does not transfer in a Hilton resale transaction is “Hilton Elite Status”.
- When you buy Hilton timeshare resales, you are automatically entitled to enroll in the Hilton HHonors program, opening the door for resort exchange at thousands of destinations that not only include Hilton Grand Vacations Club properties but also feature Hilton Garden hotels, Doubletree, Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, and numerous other affiliated resort brands.
- If you choose home resort ownership at a Hilton Hawaii timeshare, you will be responsible to pay a General Excise tax, (sometimes called the GE Tax). This is an additional cost and applies only if you purchase a HGVC timeshare in Hawaii.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club charges buyers of Hilton timeshare resales a “membership transfer fee”. This fee applies to all resale transactions. Currently the fee is less than $500, which is clearly offset by the thousands you save when buying on the resale market.
- After you become a Hilton owner, you’ll save on some HGVC interactions by accessing them online, rather than by phone. For example, Club Season and Home Resort Season reservations cost about twenty dollars more if you make them by phone instead of handling them on the HGVC website.
Are You Interested in Selling Your Hilton Timeshare or Using it as a Timeshare Rental?
If you have Hilton timeshare you’d like to sell or rent, we’d love to assist you. Our website buzzes with interested prospective buyers and renters, making it one of the best (and the most trustworthy) places online for selling your timeshare. Just contact us and say, “I am ready to sell my timeshare now!” We have a team of timeshare resales professionals who will help make reselling your timeshare a stress-free process.