Disney Resorts and Vacation Clubs
Disney timeshare owners love being part of the Disney Vacation Club, where owning timeshare and enjoying memorable vacations starts out as a fabulous experience and then just keeps getting better and better.
From unforgettable beachside destinations to locations at your favorite Disney theme parks, Disney timeshares offer everything you could wish for in vacationing and holiday getaways. And with the outstanding deals available in Disney Vacation Club resales and rentals, you won’t be wishing upon a star… you’ll be seeing your vacation dreams come true when you buy Disney timeshare.
Disney Timeshare Destinations
Today Disney timeshares include some 3,000 vacation ownership or resort rental timeshare units. These timeshares are available at both Disney World Orlando and Disneyland California, as well as Vero Beach (Florida timeshares), Hilton Head Island (South Carolina timeshares) and Hawaii. Some of the resorts are dedicated for timeshare use only, while others are mixed-use properties that include both timeshare units and hotel rooms.
At many of these high-demand destinations, timeshare ownership is no longer available directly from Disney. The only way you can buy Disney timeshare ownership at ‘sold out’ Disney home resort timeshare properties is to buy directly from the current owners as a resale —the type of timeshare deals you’ll find here on BuyaTimeshare.com.
Currently the Disney Vacation Club timeshares are available at the following resorts, although this list continues to grow:
Nine Disney World Orlando, Florida Resorts:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, affording owners some of the most spectacular views of Disney’s nightly fireworks displays.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas, with some timeshare villas overlooking the wild animal grazing area at Animal Kingdom.
- Disney's Beach Club Villas, beach-style vacationing with a turn-of-the-century theme.
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas, all the fun of a classic Boardwalk and Arcade.
- Disney's Grand Floridian Villas, casual elegance with an “Old Florida” feel.
- Disney's Old Key West Resort for tropical serenity with a classically-Key West vibe.
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa with all the glamour and luxury of an 1800’s resort and spa.
- The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, the style of the Great Northwest, only steps away from the Disney World parks.
- Disney Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, the newest Disney timeshares at the Disney World Resort, Orlando.
Disneyland, Anaheim, California:
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, reminiscent of a rustic National Park Lodge, and featuring a special entrance into Disneyland’s California Adventure Park.
Disney Vacation Club Resorts for Beach Timeshare Vacations:
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, an island experience in Ko Olina, Hawaii.
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, where you’ll enjoy the island’s twelve miles of pristine beaches and the resort’s relaxed, beach-cabin décor.
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort, for a Florida beach getaway and trips to Walt Disney World Orlando.
More Information on the Process of Buying Disney Timeshare Resales
When you are ready to buy DVC points and become a Disney timeshare owner, you’ll start by shopping the timeshare resale deals available on our website. You’ll want to choose your preferred Home Resort, probably selecting the property you think you’ll visit most or the property that gives you the greatest exchange potential.
You’ll also want to consider the number of points you’ll need to own for planning vacations that fit your family’s size and preferences. As with most timeshares, vacationing in larger units or in high demand seasons means you’ll need extra points. Yet even as a resale owner, you can bank your points for future use or borrow from your annual points allotment for next year, and of course, you can also buy additional resale DVC points.
What is a Right of First Refusal?
When you offer to buy timeshare, your offer will be made to the timeshare’s current owner, but Disney Vacation Club maintains the Right of First Refusal (ROFR) and will require written notice of your resale purchase, including the sales price. Disney has 30 days to respond to the seller if it plans to exercise its Right of First Refusal.
If Disney feels a buyer has offered an inappropriately low price (which the seller has accepted) they may intervene in the sales process, match the price, and buy the timeshare interval or points back from the current owner at the price offered. If this happens, the seller must either sell to the Disney Vacation Club or abandon the transaction and keep his or her timeshare ownership.
Disney (and certain other vacation ownership brands) utilize the ROFR as a way to maintain the value of their product, and as a Disney owner, you’ll appreciate this attention to product value. By not permitting rock-bottom resales, they ensure that the market value of the product you are buying is not devaluated. Nevertheless, Disney doesn’t exercise its ROFR in many, many resale transactions, for any number of reasons including the price, its current inventory of properties, or a variety of other factors.
The ROFR should not deter you from buying or selling your timeshare as a resale. Disney timeshares (DVC points) are bought and sold as timeshare resales on a regular basis, resulting in many very happy Disney resale buyers.
Ready to become one of those happy Disney timeshare resale owners?
Our team of timeshare resale and rental specialists at BuyaTimeshare.com is here to make the process simple for you as a buyer, seller, or renter.