BuyaTimeshare.com Consumer Affairs Team At Work
Quality customer service is an integral part of the operation at BuyaTimeshare.com, so when issues come up that require the attention of the BuyaTimeshare.com Consumer Affairs team, there is a detailed process that takes place to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Our staff is available 70 hours a week to help with customer service issues that can arise from time to time. With an online advertising company such as BuyaTimeshare.com, consumer affairs issues are bound to occur as advertisers learn how to manage their online accounts.
We are here to listen and help navigate the often complex world of timeshare resales. When an inquiry comes in either through our website, email or phone, we have a dedicated team of consumer affairs specialists that can help customers process information about their timeshares - giving them the best possible opportunity to sell or rent. As BuyaTimeshare.com has been in business since 2000, our team has accumulated substantial resale experience and can assist with any aspect of the advertising process. We don't stop until you're satisified. Just hear what some of our customers have had to say:
What To Watch For From Resale Companies
We understand that the timeshare resale industry has been troubled over the years with rogue companies passing themselves off as legitimate businesses. Therefore, the BuyaTimeshare.com Consumer Affairs team has created a checklist of items to be aware of when searching for a resale company:
- Cold Calls - never take a call from a company with whom you have not already created a business relationship. We do not cold call, as our follow up outreach is with consumers who have first contacted us about their timeshare.
- Beware a “Buyer is Waiting” Offer – unscrupulous companies often call out of the blue saying they have a buyer waiting for your timeshare. Be very careful about giving money to anyone using this pitch, as the vast majority of times there is no buyer.
- Written Contracts – always get your agreement in writing. The BuyaTimeshare.com Consumer Affairs staff oversees contracts with every advertiser through a system where customers agree to do business with us with contracts using electronic signatures.
- Longevity – how long has the company been in business? Generally the longer they are in business, the more successful they are. Bad businesses don’t last very long. BuyaTimeshare.com is proud to be one of the initial online timeshare resale companies, having started in 2000 at the beginning of the Google revolution.
- References – see what type of business references or affiliations they can provide. BuyaTimeshare.com is the only resale company in the world to be endorsed by timeshare industry associations in the U.S. (ARDA), Canada (CRDA), Mexico (AMDETUR) and timeshare owner associations in the U.S. (NTOA) and U.K. (TATOC).
- Business Contact Information – make sure the company you are doing business with has a legitimate street address and not just a post office box. If a business leaves you a phone number, call it back to make sure a live person answers the phone. Take that information and check to make sure the business is licensed in the state in which they operate.
- Credit Card Protection – How does a company protect your information, especially credit card information? Our team does not take credit card information over the phone, but has our advertisers enter their own credit card information online. It is similar to the way a consumer would make an online retail purchase.
The Best Customer Service in the Industry
The BuyaTimeshare.com Consumer Affairs staff has provided these steps to help you sort through the options available to you when you decide to sell or rent out your timeshare. Our multi-level organizational structure, from our customer service operators to dedicated supervisors and executive-level management with extensive experience in consumer affairs issues, will ensure that owners have every online tool possible to find buyers and renters for their timeshares.