We understand that the former Silverleaf Resorts are now part of the Holiday Inn Club Vacations family of resorts, but these resorts are still some of the best vacation locations in the country. So much so that HICV bought Silverleaf in 2015 so they could add these Silverleaf Resorts to their network of vacation options. For more informationm about these resorts, please click the Holiday Inn Club Vacations link.
Silverleaf Resorts - Your Gateway to Fun Vacations
Does a comfy resort, loaded with on-site amenities and plenty of casual ambiance, sound like the ideal vacation fit for you and the way you like to relax? How about adding in plenty of room for family and friends to spread out, the conveniences you enjoy at home, and an informal style that invites you to put your feet up and really enjoy yourself? If you find yourself saying, “Yes, this is exactly what I am looking for!” then shopping for a timeshare resale or rental is an excellent move for you.
The vacation ownership properties formerly known as Silverleaf Resorts are purpose-built to appeal to active vacationing couples, families, and friends. Although amenities vary with each location, these vacation properties and resort rentals offer you pools, playgrounds, typically places to hike, and a diversity of activities that vary with each resort.
Look for onsite or nearby golf, mini golf, basketball, tennis, game rooms, exercise rooms, lakes, boating, and water sports, plus the fun of local attractions, theme parks, museums, shopping, and dining. Best of all, when you buy timeshare resales or vacation in timeshare rentals, you are saving money with every vacation you take.
Which Will You Choose?
Silverleaf Resorts had previously classified their great timeshare properties as either a “Getaway”, meaning it is an outstanding vacation resort destination positioned within convenient driving distance from a major city, or it is a “Destination”, featuring a timeshare property located in a popular vacation spot that you and other vacationers love to visit, such as Orlando, Florida.
The seven resorts formerly classified as Silverleaf Getaway Resorts are:
- Apple Mountain, located less than ninety miles from Atlanta, Georgia.
- Fox River Resort, only an hour and a half driving time outside of Chicago, Illinois.
- Holly Lake Ranch, Texas, which is an easy two-hour drive east of Houston, Texas.
- Lake O' The Woods Resort, slightly over 100 miles outside of Dallas, Texas.
- Piney Shores Resort, located just under 200 miles south of Dallas, Texas.
- The Villages Resort, which is roughly an hour and a half drive, southeast of Dallas, Texas.
- Timber Creek Resort, only a 50 minute drive, south of St. Louis, Missouri.
Six Destination Resorts include:
- Hill Country Resort, a scenic spot in the rugged hills of central Texas.
- Holiday Hills Resort, conveniently located near all the attractions and activities of Branson, Missouri.
- Oak N' Spruce Resort, a family fun resort tucked away in the Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts.
- Orlando Breeze Resort in America’s favorite vacation spot, Orlando, Florida.
- Ozark Mountain Resort, in the scenic Ozark Mountains, on beautiful Table Rock Lake, near all the fun and entertainment of Branson, Missouri.
- Seaside Resort, at the beach in Galveston, Texas.
The Demonstrated Commitment of Timeshare
Starting their company with seven Missouri timeshare and Texas timeshare properties in 1989, Silverleaf vacation ownership had grown to include a total of thirteen properties at many of your favorite vacation destinations. From May 2011, Silverleaf Resorts was part of the private company known as Cerberus Capital Management, L.P., before being purchased by Holiday Inn Club Vacations in 2015. With this much history behind them, and the promise of their continued great service, you can buy timeshare resales, confidently knowing that you are part of a vacation network you’ll be enjoying for years to come.
If you already own timeshare that you currently need to sell, our resale specialists can help you sell your timeshare and move on to the next phase in your life. Contact us for all your needs when you want to buy, rent, or sell vacation ownership—we’ll make the process simple and straightforward. Your time matters too much for you to spend it in drawn-out timeshare sales presentations, when instead, you can easily (and affordably) buy, rent, or sell your timeshare, dealing directly with the current owner.
Let BuyaTimeshare.com help you make it happen.