With its peaceful retreat in the Gold Coast Hinterland town of Advancetown, the Cedar Lake Country Club is ideal for families and couples seeking a well-earned holiday. The rolling hills, rich rainforest and sunny climate of Queensland make it a perfect natural getaway, and the resort’s apartments and amenities will soon have you feeling right at home.
The Australia timeshare resales at Cedar Lake Country Club place you and your group in a two-bedroom, one bath apartment that sleeps up to six people. The full kitchens make dining and cleaning up a breeze during a busy vacation with a fridge, conventional oven, microwave, stove top, grill, and dishwasher. You can gather together on the furnished patio and balcony or take advantage of the generous living spaces and watch cable TV, movies, listen to music, and never argue about what’s on because there are two TVs, in the living room and the bedroom.
Onsite, the Cedar Lake Country Club boasts a lake surrounded by hiking and biking trails, with bikes for hire, as well as paddle boats, kayaks, and fishing out on the lake itself. You can leave behind the kitchen in your timeshare and hold a BBQ outside at the grills, or take in a meal at the restaurant and bar onsite, which overlooks the pool and lake and offers affordable, family-centric dining. You can spend hours of entertainment on the golf putting grounds, tennis courts, and for the kids there is a playground and special Kid’s Club that meets during school holidays.
With Australia timeshare resales, every holiday will be memorable and fun for the entire family. A car is the best way to explore the Gold Coast Hinterland, as you head out to the Hinze Dam, Gold Coast theme parks, rainforest preserves, and many other exciting destinations around the area. Surfer’s Paradise, with its white beaches and massive shopping strips is just a thirty minute drive, or head west to Tamborine Mountain’s art galleries and small cafes.
Days: Friday, Saturday / Time: 4:00 P.M.
My wife and I have visited Cedar Lake Resort, nearly every year since 1977. When our children were young we could safely rest in our unit while the children played tennis, rode bikes, played mini golf, paddled canoes and peddle boats on the lake or swam in the pool. All this in a very safe environment and the kids always slept well after their active days. Now days there is an even better pool with two outdoor spa's. Our grandchildren enjoy these.
Most holidays we wouldn’t even leave the resort. However there are so many attractions within a half an hour or so drive of the resort. These include:-
1. Hinze dam. Only 5 minutes drive, magnificent views and walks and an excellent little cafe for snacks or a meal.
2. Springbook. Here you will find the ‘Best of all lookouts’, on a clear day this has views all the way to Murwillumbah, on an overcast day you have a good view on the inside of a cloud.
3. Purlingbrook falls. This is on the way to Springbrook and has various walks, one includes a loop whereby you walk along a path behind the bottom of the fall. Enjoy the spray on a hot day.
4. Natural Arch and caves. A short drive from the resort and then a short walk to the cave where you can observe a waterfall through the cave
5. Tambourine Village, Tambourine Mountain, Eagle Heights have views and gardens and views and plenty of little coffee shops.
6. Numinbah is great to explore!
7. Then there is the Gold Coast.
8. And there are the theme parks: Movie World, Sea World, Dreamworld, Wet’n’Wild, White water world and Magic Mountain.
We still enjoy all of these!
A great place to rest and relax with your family
Hide this record?
Make visible this record?