Vacation like the “Royals” do— with Royal Resorts timeshares!
When you buy a Royal Resorts timeshare resale or you schedule your getaway in a Royal Resorts timeshare rental, you’ll feel as if you are vacationing like a king or queen, enjoying imperial service and accommodations. With spectacular beachside resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, life doesn’t get more relaxing than the time you will spend in these beautiful properties.
You’ll find Royal Resorts timeshares in:
- Cancun, Mexico - Royal Caribbean, Royal Islander, Royal Sands
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico - Royal Haciendas
- St. Maarten in the Caribbean
- Curacao in the Caribbean
Royal Resorts Mexico Timeshares
With five outstanding resorts in Mexico, you can choose your favorite sun-washed beach. All of their properties in Mexico are owned and operated by Royal Resorts, and each affords you luxury and first class amenities.
Buying or renting into all-inclusive timeshares offer the ultimate in easy vacationing. With all-inclusive timeshare resorts, not only are your vacations “prepaid” through your vacation ownership, but you have the option to pay in advance, one fixed rate (the all-inclusive rate) that will cover most of your meals and drinks, and typically, some of your on-property entertainment. With all-inclusive timeshare, you could go on holiday and never touch your wallet!
Perhaps you’ll choose an all-inclusive resort such as Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen. Other all-inclusive Royal Resorts timeshares include Royal Sands Resort and Spa, and Royal Cancun, or the spacious Grand Residences, all of which are located in Cancun.
- Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen is one of the newest properties in the Royal Resorts collection and is considered by many to be an elegant, yet secluded hideaway in the Riviera Maya.
- The expansive Royal Sands Resort and Spa includes two adjacent resort complexes, Royal Sands and Royal Sands II. This resort, built on the site of Fonatur's Casa de Visitas (known as the Mayan House) was designed to showcase breathtaking views of the beach.
- Originally named the Club Internacional de Cancun, the Royal Cancun is the new name of Royal Resort’s flagship property.
- The Grand Residences offers beachfront accommodations with the greatest range of timeshare villa size, including the Presidential penthouse villas designed for up to thirteen adults.
And because it’s timeshare, affording you all the flexibility that modern vacation ownership includes, you always have the choice to enjoy all-inclusive vacationing or to opt for a more traditional pay-as-you-go approach to your dining, alcoholic beverages, and on-property entertainment. Additional options for vacationing in Royal Resorts in Mexico include The Royal Caribbean Resort and the Royal Islander, both of which are located in Cancun. These delightful resorts offer full amenities and service but are not all-inclusive properties.
More on Royal Timeshare Resorts Accommodations in Mexico:
Royal Cancun (Club Internacional de Cancun)
- “B” villas accommodate 5 people
- “C” villas accommodate 6 people
Royal Islander, Royal Sands, and Royal Caribbean
- Villas accommodate 6 people
- Suites accommodate 4 people
- Lock-off timeshares (smaller portion) accommodate only 2 people
- Junior Suites with hot tubs accommodate 2 people
- Junior Suites, ocean view or beach front, accommodate 3 people
- One bedroom master suites, ocean view or beach front, accommodate 5 people
- Two bedroom master suites, ocean view or beach front, accommodate 8 people
- Three bedroom master suites, ocean view or beach front, accommodate 10 people
- Presidential penthouse master suites, ocean view, accommodate 13 people
Expanding Your Vacation Options to the Tropical Islands of the Caribbean
For enjoying island style vacations, Royal Resorts is also affiliated with the Caribbean timeshare properties of Simpson Bay Resort and Marina in St. Maarten and the Villas at Simpson Bay Resort and Marina, also in St. Maarten, along with the Royal Sea Aquarium in Willemstad, Curacao. These resorts are all independently owned and operated but meet Royal Resorts’ high standards for vacation amenities, service, and ambiance.
From Mexico to St. Maarten, Royal Resorts offers amazing properties. Fortunately, even “Royal families” sometimes want or need to sell their timeshare. And when they do, there is no better place that BuyaTimeshare.com for timeshare sellers, buyers, or renters to connect!