Dedender Resorts is now Capital Vacations
Defender Resorts has been a much-valued part of the timeshare and interval ownership community since 1979. Over the years, this popular regional timeshare brand has grown and changed to better serve vacationing couples and families with well-maintained properties in favorite vacation spots. In keeping with the excellent value that this brand has retained over the years, Capital Vacation saw the potential to include Defender Resorts' properties into its ever-expanding portfolio. This is why Capital acquired Defender in 2018.
Today, you’ll find the former Defender Resorts vacation ownership resorts as part of the Capital family of nearly 70 resorts across the easten U.S. and Caribbean. Based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, it now manages resort properties (including high-rise condos, villas, and townhomes) in the U.S. (North and South Carolina, Florida, Delaware, Maryland, and Massachusetts); on Grand Cayman Island; in Sint Maarten; and St. Thomas, U. S. Virgin Islands.
At every Defender timeshare resort the emphasis is on well-run properties and client-centered service. With its vacation ownership destinations, you’ll never feel lost in “big brand” style management, because each resort is uniquely maintained and managed with a focus on satisfied owners and happy vacationers.
Resort guests receive an exclusive VIP discount card that can be used at several businesses near each resort. Guests can save money at golf courses, restaurants, salons, bookstores, fishing trips and more.
Flex & Beyond Exchange Program
In June of 2015 Defender Resorts partnered with Dian-An-Exchange (DAE) to offer timeshare owners more flexibility with their vacation ownership. The new program allows owners to vacation to new destinations all across the world. There are no membership or guest fees and owners are only charged after an exchange is confirmed. There is even a dedicated phone system set up specifically for this program allowing owners to book faster with less complications.
Where Can You Enjoy Timeshare Vacations?
- Florida timeshares in LeHigh Acres, the LeHigh Resort Club is tucked away in the trees, overlooking its own 9-hole golf course.
- On naturally beautiful and pristine beaches of Hutchinson Island in Jensen Beach, the Turtle Reef Club lets you enjoy the beach without the crowds.
- On the water at the Reef at Marathon, this popular property offers individual cabin-style villas in the heart of the Florida Keys.
- Ventura at Boca Raton offers spacious 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes in one of the most glamourous beachside cities in South Florida.
- You can’t get closer to the water than the Caribbean Beach Club, located on Estero Island in Ft. Myers, Florida. Each relaxing and comfortable resort condo at the Beach Club is located just steps from the Gulf of Mexico.
Carolina Timeshares (with eight Myrtle Beach timeshare resorts and one mountain-view North Carolina timeshare property):
- Atalaya Towers, in the charming community of Garden City, just south of the hub of Myrtle Beach fun.
- The Beach Club at Montego Inn, in the heart of all the Myrtle Beach fun and entertainment.
- Beach House Golf & Racquet Club, with 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom beachside condos on North Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach.
- The Links Golf & Racquet Club, where you can combine the fun of Myrtle Beach timeshare with golf and tennis as part of a private residential community on the Grand Strand.
- Maritime Beach Club, offering high-rise condo-style accommodations in North Myrtle Beach.
- Ocean Forest Colony timeshares, located in a quiet, residential area of North Myrtle Beach.
- Sands Beach Club, spacious beach condos in a high-rise setting on Shore Drive—conveniently near the buzz of Myrtle Beach activities, yet serenely secluded.
- Windy Shores II, for 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom oceanfront condos in North Myrtle Beach.
- 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain in the North Carolina high country, near the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway, Linville Falls, and Grandfather Mountain.
Ocean City, Maryland Timeshares:
- Boardwalk One, for vacationing directly on the Ocean City Boardwalk at the most expansive section of the beach.
- Club Ocean Villas II, offering spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath villas with the feel of private condos on the water.
- Ocean High Resort lets you vacation on Isle of Wight Bay, directly on the canal in Ocean City, Maryland.
- The Quarters, roomy townhomes on a peaceful stretch of beach.
- Beachside Cape Cod Village in charming Falmouth, Massachusetts, offering studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units.
- The Ponds at Foxhollow, a 200+ acre estate in the Berkshire Mountains.
- Sea Palace, with the best views of the Caribbean Sea in all of Phillipsburg, Sint Maarten—the casual and friendly Dutch side of the island.
- Coral Sands, on Grand Cayman Island… where life is elegant and the beaches are simply spectacular!
Buy, Rent, or Sell Vacation Ownership
With the resorts formerly known as Defender Resorts you have lots of options—many you are ready to learn more about. And when it comes to buying, selling, or renting your Defender timeshare, you’ve already found your best option. At BuyaTimeshare.com, we make everything about resale timeshare and vacation ownership transparent and easy.