Atlantic City Timeshare, Let This Be Your Lucky Day
Ready for a classic American vacation experience? Then you are ready for Atlantic City. Boasting one of the world’s best known beachside boardwalks and the round-the-clock fun of casinos and gaming, Atlantic City is a timeless vacation tradition. For millions of Americans, life just isn’t complete unless it includes time spent in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Lucky for you, BuyaTimeshare.com has a great inventory of Atlantic City timeshare resort properties to buy or rent.
If you already own an Atlantic City timeshare and you want to use it as a timeshare rental or resell it in the secondary marketplace, you’ll want to complete the no-obligation form on this page and find out how BuyaTimeshare.com can help you get your timeshare in Atlantic City sold.
America’s Seaside Resort: Timeshare in Atlantic City
The world-famous Atlantic City Boardwalk now stretches into the nearby community of Ventnor. Over five and a half miles in length, the Boardwalk is open for strolling, browsing the shops, beachside bars, and cafes, is ideal for biking, and of course is the perfect spot for enjoying a range of live entertainment from concerts to parades and special events.
- Vacation tip: If you have never vacationed in Atlantic City before you may not know about the famous Boardwalk rolling chairs. Dating back to 1887, these hand pushed chairs were originally fashioned after wheelchairs, but today, as a popular way to tour the Boardwalk, the chairs accommodate multiple passengers under the protection of an awning roof. Think of them as comfortable golf carts where manpower replaces the motor.
Atlantic City Timeshare Makes You the Winner
You don’t have to have Lady Luck smiling on you to be a winner with Atlantic City timeshares. Although the Atlantic City Boardwalk dates back to the late 1800’s, and the area is nostalgic with charming historic properties, Atlantic City is by no means old-fashioned or passé. In fact, this would be an ideal time to become an Atlantic City vacation owner, as much of the area is in the midst of exciting and dramatic updates—savvy buyers who act now could get ahead of the game.
The New Face of Atlantic City, Updates Underway:
- The Golden Nugget (formerly Trump Marina) is undergoing a $150-million renovation, which includes new restaurants, gaming, entertainment areas, a spa, and new shops.
- The famous Steel Pier has 3-part $102-million renovation underway to include a new museum, rides, restaurants, nightclubs, and a 2,000-seat ballroom.
- The Tropicana has already updated its Marketplace along the Boardwalk.
- Resorts Casino has a new $35-million entertainment area, including a Margaritaville Café, Five O’clock Somewhere Bar, and a beachside Land Shark Bar & Grill.
- The Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa has completed a $50-million update.
And this is only part of the list! Real estate investors see the value in Atlantic City and are backing up their enthusiasm with their dollars. Getting in on the value prices in Atlantic City timeshares right now, just makes too much sense to ignore. As hotel properties and area attractions continue to renovate and update, the price of accommodations in Atlantic City are bound to rise. Only with the locked-in value of resale timeshare in Atlantic City can you beat the odds.
Atlantic City timeshare has always been a good idea. Now, it makes more sense than ever before.