bed, and balcony or patio. When not cozied up in your timeshare, enjoy the resorts two swimming pools, fitness center, clubhouse with game room and billiards, and on-site lake for swimming, fishing, and boating. The resort is located close to several ski resorts for the winter months and near Donner Memorial State Park for summer activities such as hiking, camping, or biking.
Why buy a timeshare at Hilton Vacation Club Lake Tahoe Resort?
- Timeshares on the resale market offer substantial savings over buying through the resort.
- Save 50-60% off the cost of buying retail, since you’re buying from an existing owner.
- Buy a timeshare on your terms, at your convenience and at a negotiable price without the high pressure sales tactics.
- Enjoy a spacious, condo-style vacation lifestyle compared to a cramped hotel room.
- Own a vacation condo without the expense and upkeep of full-time ownership.
Use the expertise and professionalism of BuyaTimeshare.com to find the luxury vacation experience of your dreams by searching the ads below or by contacting us at 800-640-6886 or through our Contact Us page.