Why limit yourself and your vacation options when you could be part of The Club at Presidente, an exclusive travel club? Affording you flexibility, savings, and the opportunity to vacation in any season at the same daily rate year-round, this travel club makes it easy for you to enjoy some of the finest resorts in Mexico. Plan “all-points” holidays with no annual limits, pay for your vacations only when you travel and at every amazing travel club destination, take advantage of special privileges and services.
Part of Hospitality Leaders Grupo Presidente
Hospitality provider Groupo Presidente is a Mexico-based, Mexican owned company that represents the InterContinental Hotels Group, a luxury resort brand, owners of the travel club at Presidente, and one of the largest hotel chains in the world. You’ll find Groupo Presidente resorts, hotels, and restaurants in beautiful venues throughout Mexico, including chic urban properties and relaxing beachside destinations.
The Vacation Club Resorts of The Club at Presidente
Where will you find The Club at Presidente resorts? At every amazing destination you want to enjoy throughout Mexico!
Join the Club as a resale owner and plan your holidays at any of these delightful destinations:
- The Presidente InterContinental Cancún Resort in the Mexican Caribbean, with white sand beaches and proximity to upscale dining and the Pok Ta Pok Golf Course
- The Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa, a 5-star resort on the island at Cozumel
- The Presidente InterContinental Mexico City, a AAA Four Diamond Resort offering luxury accommodations in a stately 42-story high-rise
- The elegant, all-inclusive Presidente Intercontinental Ixtapa Resort on the Pacific coast in Zihuatanejo, Guerrero
- The Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos in the heart of San José del Cabo, adjacent to the El Estero bird sanctuary
- The Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe Mexico, located in the fastest-growing district in Mexico City, and featuring floor to ceiling vistas from dramatic suites with 14-foot ceilings
- The Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara, also known as The Glass Pyramid,” an ideal destination for shopping and, dining in Guadalajara, Jalisco
- The Presidente InterContinental Villa Mercedes Mérida, a relaxing oasis Close to the historic district of Merida on the Yucatan Peninsula
- The Holiday Inn Puebla, part of a city of rich historic architecture, and restaurants known for their regional and traditional cuisine