Located inland in the Brazilian savanna of Goiás within easy driving distance from the national capital Brasilia, Rio Quente Cristal Resort is part of the Rio Quente Vacation Club – the preeminent timeshare operator in Brazil. With an average temperature of 27C (80F), this setting near the Sierra State Park of Caldas Novas provides an oasis within a tropical experience, serving as the perfect South American timeshare getaway.
Rio Quente Cristal Resort provides access to the spectacular Parque das Fontes, where you’ll find natural pools, hot springs and waterfalls within its surroundings. And the largest water park in South America, the Hot Park, gives access to Savannah Beach, which is the largest artificial beach in the world with hot water, natural streams and various attractions. Try the zipline, the half pipe or float along the lazy river – you can be as active or relaxed as you want to be.
Wonderful Resort Amenities
At the Rio Quente Cristal Resort, you’ll find eight natural pools where you can swim at any time of the day or night since they are open 24 hours. Plus you’ll have pool bars, a fitness gym, soccer fields, spa, restaurants, shops and nightly entertainment to keep you active during the day or night.
You’ll find an extensive children’s program at Rio Quente Cristal Resort, with play areas set aside specifically for the kids. The Kid’s Club is designed for children between 2-10 and has a rubber floor, playroom, theater and all of the activities that kids love.
In the evening, you’ll have your choice of several onsite restaurants and, after dinner, the live entertainment in the Chopp Brahma Club will get the party started. Some of the terrific options are:
- Stella Artois Lounge - highlights the sophistication of the Belgian beer Stella Artois. Amid a bold architectural design, the lounge offers a sophisticated and relaxed atmosphere. On the menu are a la carte dishes, wines, cocktails and drinks.
- Chopp Brahma Club - this is the ideal place for those who appreciate a good beer and live music. Running on an a la carte system, the club has a very diverse menu.
- Pizzeria and Gelateria Rosemary - a cozy and relaxed place for those who want to enjoy delicious pizzas baked in a wood oven.
- Marolo Coffee - is an option for those who want a quick meal, primarily sandwiches, or that special coffee.
- Pool bars - three bars ideal for those wishing to relax in the warm waters while enjoying a diverse menu consisting of sandwiches, snacks, drinks, fruit cocktails, and more.
- Earth's Core Cellar - for wine tasting, and the Bar of the Winds, which got its name due to the mild and cool wind, while you enjoy the excellent appetizers.
- Restaurant of the Forest - surrounded by forest and carefully designed with modern, exclusive touches by the famous artist Francisco Brennand, with the prestige that is typical of Brazilian cuisine.
Timeshare at Rio Quente Cristal Resort
The units at Rio Quente Cristal Resort come in a variety of sizes, allowing you to choose the unit that is right for you and your family.
All units come equipped with a convection microwave plus a mini bar, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer as well as wireless internet access. Unit configurations are:
- Studio (hotel unit) sleeps two to four people with either one king or two queen size beds.
- One bedroom units sleep up to four people with one king size bed and a sofa bed.
- Two bedroom units sleep up to six people with two king beds, one sofa bed and two bathrooms, plus a balcony or patio outdoor living space.
- Three bedroom units sleep up to 10 people with two king beds, queen size beds and sofa bed and two bathrooms, plus private pool and balcony or patio outdoor living space.
Buy Your Brazil Timeshare on the Resale Market
With the great deals available on the resale market here at BuyaTimeshare.com, why go anywhere else for your Rio Quente Cristal Resort timeshare? You’ll save 50-60% off the retail cost of buying a timeshare by using the resale market, since resorts need to mark up their prices to cover sales and marketing costs. So check out the timeshares for sale and once you’ve selected your favorite, make an offer and start making plans for your South America vacation.