Lake Tahoe Timeshare
Beautiful Lake Tahoe—where two states, a wide array of activities, and endless amounts of vacation fun come together… and there’s no better way to enjoy it all than in an affordably priced Lake Tahoe timeshare resale or rental.
Equally popular for both winter sports and summer fun, this region attracts vacationers who want to experience the locale’s majestic natural beauty and resort ambiance. A unique resort venue, the area includes the massive, crystal blue lake itself (Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America) and the surrounding mountains of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, which lay along the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and California.
Within this expansive area, you’ll not only find Lake Tahoe timeshare resorts but ski resorts, year-round retreats, restaurants, shopping, places for boating and water sports, casinos (on the Nevada side), and scenic spots that are ideal for picnics, hiking, or just enjoying spectacular sunsets.
Timeshare Resorts in North Lake Tahoe and in South Lake Tahoe
Defined as “North Lake Tahoe” and as “South Lake Tahoe,” each destination has one foot in Nevada and the other in California. Although both the North and South areas include a mix of family entertainment and grown-up fun, South Lake Tahoe is recognized for having clubs, discos, casinos, spas, shopping, and sophisticated dining.
When you own or rent Lake Tahoe timeshare here, you can plan you time to enjoy all the region has to offer, knowing that as your family and your interests change over the years, you’ll be conveniently near all the fun and activities that interest you most.
Winter Sports in Lake Tahoe
Whether you go for downhill skiing on the slopes, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, sledding, or a vibrant après-ski nightlife that is sure to warm even the coldest weather, Lake Tahoe is an ideal vacation spot for you and Lake Tahoe timeshare resorts are the best way to experience the region.
Among the most-popular and best-known ski destinations in the area are:
- Heavenly Mountain Resort is a South Lake Tahoe resort, located near Stateline, Nevada. Heavenly Mountain is one of the largest ski range in either Nevada or California.
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, also a south side destination, this ski area receives more snow than any other ski area in the region.
- Northstar at Tahoe is a popular spot in North Lake Tahoe.
- Squaw Valley, a ski area that rose to fame as the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics, is also located on the northern side of the lake.
- The Donner Pass ski areas including Boreal Mountain, Sugar Bowl, and Donner Ranch, all are northern locations.
General Facts about the Area:
- Ranked as a Number 1 ski destination by both Rand McNally and Orbitz.
- Ranked as a Number 1 travel destination by TripAdvisor.
- For biking the Lake Loop offers 72 miles of breathtaking beauty.
- No matter which side of the lake you choose, the golfing is great.
- From the Hard Rock to Harrah’s, names you know in gaming and fun have casinos in the area.
- August is typically the warmest month; good to know when you are planning time for waterskiing, tubing, and personal motor crafts.
- Tahoe Vista, on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, offers kayaking from several hidden beaches, or check out the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area.
- From concerts to wine-tasting, to festivals, and art fairs, you’ll find new ways to love your vacation every time you visit there.
Lake Tahoe Timeshares in a Year-Round Location
Helicopter tours, boat rentals, horseback riding, horse-drawn sleighs, or some of the best mountain biking trails in America—you and your family will find endless ways to explore this exciting resort destination. And when it comes to exploring your best options in Lake Tahoe timeshares and vacation ownership, you’ve already found your best resource—the experienced timeshare real estate professionals at BuyaTimeshare.com.
Why wait? Start now by searching our extensive inventory of competitively priced California timeshare resales and rentals and Nevada timeshare resales and rentals. We are here to help you enjoy luxury vacation ownership at affordable prices.