Find answers to your questions about owning a timeshare with WorldMark by Wyndham. Our expert staff at BuyATimeshare.com has put together a list of answers to the most frequently asked WorldMark questions. If you're looking to buy, sell or rent a WorldMark timeshare, we can help you make an educated decision.
BuyATimeshare.com is here to help you make the most out of your WorldMark credits. Below you will find up-to-date answers that WorldMark by Wyndham timeshare owners frequently ask. If you can't find what you're looking for, contact us today at 800-882-0296 or fill in the form to the right and a specialist will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?