Q: Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
A: Yes. Resorts in Asia Pacific are part of the WorldMark South Pacific Club. Though this does operate separately from WorldMark The Club, they do have an exchange agreement that lets owners choose from this network of resorts.
Similarly, WorldMark has a mutual use agreement that gives owners a limited number of resorts within the Wyndham Vacation network. WorldMark South Pacific Club and Wyndham affiliate locations allow owners great flexibility when using their timeshare ownerships.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?