Q: What is Worldmark Bonus Time?
A: WorldMark Bonus Time is a program where owners can book a stay at any of the WorldMark resorts within 14 days prior to arrival for a minimal fee, rather than using credits. The WorldMark Bonus Time program is designed for resorts to fill available rooms and is perfect for a last minute booking for a quick getaway or a long weekend. Operating on a first come, first served basis, stays can be purchased for as little as $30 per night.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?