Best Timeshares in Vegas
Las Vegas is known for a lot of things but, apart from the shows and the casinos, you may not be aware that Vegas is home to some fabulous timeshare resorts. Just about every major hospitality brand in the timeshare business has a resort there (no surprise that Disney hasn’t set up shop), so a look at the best timeshares in Vegas reveals some terrific options.
Strip or No Strip
Ah, the famous Las Vegas Strip – bastion of all things neon. While visitors to Vegas undoubtedly feel the gravitational pull of the Strip, many resorts sit just off the Strip or out of the area altogether. The first item of business when searching for the best timeshares in Vegas is just how close, or how far, you want to be in relation to the Strip.
Technically, the Strip is just over four miles long, so it covers a bit of territory. Some resorts that claim to be on the Strip might technically be correct, yet a ways away from the center of the action. Many people consider the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo Road the center, so perhaps start there to get your bearings. Because many of the live headliner acts are set up as residency performances in specific resorts, you’ll probably be traveling around town to see various shows. Therefore, a location right in the center of the Strip may not be as necessary.
Casinos and Fine Dining
Some of the best timeshares in Vegas have excellent casinos and restaurants but, scandalous as it may seem, not all resorts have onsite casinos and dining establishments. Most resorts are in close proximity to casinos, but resorts may use terms such as “adjacent” or “convenient to” in order to highlight the closest ones. It is always best to check to make sure in case this is a priority for you.
Best of the Best
By now you’ve probably already decided to vacation in Las Vegas, or you wouldn’t be looking for timeshares in Vegas. Below are some of the best ones we’ve noted based on the offer responses we see from buyers and renters using our website (noted in alphabetical order):
- Bluegreen Club 36 – with comfortable, multi-room villa accommodation, you are close to the airport yet within easy distance to nearly everything. Off the Strip, but you’ll enjoy an indoor pool for those hot desert days, free Wi-Fi and excellent fitness center. Plus, you’re close to the Thomas and Mack Center for any special events.
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club – a great location just off the Strip but in the center of the action, Elara is adjacent to the Miracle Mile shops and restaurants, plus the Planet Hollywood casino and even more restaurants. Towering 52 stories over the landscape, you’ll love the views from your floor to ceiling windows.
- Grandview at Las Vegas – located on the southern end of the Strip and next to the South Point Casino, this popular choice bills itself as a relaxing respite from the entertainment choices in the center of the Strip. With five pools and hot tubs to choose from, relaxation seems a distinct possibility.
- Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard – right on the Strip, yet a bit north of the center, you’ll enjoy the suite-style accommodations and convenience of the casual fare at the Marketplace. And there is always the amazing pampering of the eForea Spa.
- Marriott's Grand Chateau – about a half-block off Las Vegas Blvd., Grand Chateau is in an excellent location to the best of the center Strip. Condo-style units make for a comfortable stay and the SkyBar 38 rooftop bar provides wonderful views of the area.
- Polo Towers by Diamond Resorts – perhaps the best location of them all, on the Strip and right in the middle of the action. The rooftop pool is amazing, units are comfortable and spacious, and all of the best casinos and restaurants are close by.
- Tahiti Village – you may be surprised at this one, but vacationers see the value in this location. It’s a couple of miles off the Strip but is self-contained with the 17° South bar, restaurant, spa and pool area with lazy river. Units are comfortable with one and two bedroom villas and free shuttle service to the Strip and beyond to scenic Red Rock Canyon.
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino – your one-stop shop for everything Vegas, Westgate has it all. Dazzling casino, multiple fine dining establishments, in-house live entertainment, shopping and spa, plus golfers will love the location adjacent to the Las Vegas Country Club. It’s a couple blocks off the Strip, but does it really matter?
- Wyndham Grand Desert – considered in the center of the Strip, yet a mile off Las Vegas Blvd., you’ll find multi-room condos, multiple swimming pools, hot tubs and massage services to unwind after coming back from all that gaming activity in town. Plus, the Wi-Fi is free.
We realize that any mention of the best timeshares in Vegas is a subjective one, with vacationing choices as diverse as the people who visit Las Vegas. If you would like more information about the Las Vegas timeshares for sale on our website, you can click onto the link here or call us at 800-640-6886.