You still need more information about selling, buying or renting timeshares so click on the button below for monthly follow up emails from us.Confirm
What Is My Timeshare Worth
Assessing the current value of a timeshare can be a difficult task for owners looking to sell a timeshare on the resale market, but we’re here to help. Just evaluating the combination of variables alone can be challenging, whether it is unit configuration, the season in which you own your timeshare week, the specific week you own, or the location of your resort. Even the trading power of your resort with exchange companies such as RCI or Interval International can affect the value of a timeshare for sale.
Timeshare Market Analysis
Start With Your Asking Price
Just fill out the quick Market Analysis form on the right side of this page and our responsive technology platform will provide you with an average asking price for your particular resort from among the timeshares for sale on our website. Filling out our timeshare market analysis form is quick and easy. BuyaTimeshare.com gives you the tools and information you need to market your timeshare as the most-trusted online resale provider in the industry.
Variables Which Affect Timeshare Value
Like measuring the value of any property, you need to gather some information to give yourself a better understanding of what the market will bear for a valuation:
- Location – where is your resort located, and what is the visitor demand? The higher the demand, the higher the value.
- Location within the location – oceanview is not always oceanfront. The small details can make a difference.
- Season – what time of the year do you stay in your timeshare? The higher demand seasons will bring in the better valuation.
- Unit size – the most common unit configuration is 2-bedrooms according to ARDA.
- Type of ownership – fixed, floating or flex week? Annual or biennial?
- Resort brand – is your resort affiliated with a major hospitality brand?
- Resort amenities – the more a resort offers to the vacation experience, the better the value.
- Exchange value – check with your exchange company to find out the trading power of your ownership interval.
These items are a guide to help you assess the worth of your timeshare. They do not predict the future success of a timeshare sale, since that ultimately comes down to price and what an owner is willing to accept. Like any asset, the better the price, the better the chance it will sell.
This can be a time-consuming process, so you could sort through existing advertisements and try comparing your timeshare to others advertised for sale and see if you can arrive at a fair market value. Or, you can let us do the research for you.
BuyATimeshare - Experience Leads The Way