Great Opportunity For Success At BuyaTimeshare.com
Welcome to BuyaTimeshare.com – the most trusted timeshare resale and rental specialists in the vacation ownership industry.
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the country, we have been helping timeshare owners connect with buyers and renters since 2000 through the success of our industry-leading online platform. You can become a part of the fastest-growing sector of the timeshare industry.
Make a career change by joining BuyaTimeshare.com and helping owners who are seeking a successful way to get out of their timeshare ownership. If you have great phone and computer skills and a passion to help people looking for a solution to their timeshare resale needs, then we want to hear from you.
We have two office locations – in Tampa, Florida and Merrimack, New Hampshire – so if you live in these areas and are looking for a great opportunity to work in a fun, energetic atmosphere, then check out the open positions we are advertising and submit your information in the form on the right side of this page.
Open Positions Include:
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Are you tired of the bureaucracy of big company SEO? Buyatimeshare.com is a fast moving company where your ideas with Search Optimization and Marketing will be put to good use. We are looking for a person who brings a high level of talent to our team, someone who thinks outside the box and is able to adapt to our fast-paced business environment.
What you’ll do
- Manage multiple websites via Custom CMS or Wordpress
- Keyword research to assist content writers on direction and writing projects
- Review Content and provide recommendations for optimization
- Create new pages from Content provide from writers
- Review and report traffic based on Google Analytics to Management
- Improve website usability to improve overall conversion rate
- Use world class SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, natural search traffic, entry page quality, content, and template design. Be accountable for the results measured against internal goals and SEO best practices.
- Keep up with industry trends and algorithm updates.
- Come up with ways to improve site performance (ranking, bounce rate, time on site, etc.) and run A/B split tests to confirm testing hypotheses.
- Constantly monitor our site and competitors’ sites for SEO health and best practices.
- Create SEO strategy and execute your plan for assigned product lines. Attend weekly status meetings with internal parties to give updates, present plans and share results
What you need:
- 2-3 years of experience in the SEO field
- Strong background in SEO (non-agency experience required)
- Proficient using Google Analytics
- Proficient in Google Webmaster Tools
- Strong understanding of the Technical aspects of SEO
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects
Web Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced Web Designer? Do you have a background in Usability Design? If so Buyatimeshare..com is looking to hire you. Buyatimeshare.com has many websites to redesign or launch from the ground up and need an experienced Web Designer. Your experience with usability design are needed to increase conversions and overall user experience.
What you’ll do
- Create Designs for websites, landing pages, and marketing material
- Help design/redesign landing pages to improve usability and conversions
- Work with SEO team on landing pages and overall designs
- Create Mass Email designs
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Understanding of usability and conversion driven design
- Fluent in Photoshop
- HTML, CSS understanding a plus
Customer Service Representatives
This job provides a high level of administrative support by dispensing leads, verifying information, assisting clients in accessing their online account as well as updating clients on the status of their Ads. This position involves interacting with clients to deliver exceptional customer service in response to inquiries, concerns and requests regarding active accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain office calendar and entering in Management-approved schedule changes
- Provide support to Sales Staff
- Interact directly with clients, providing Customer Service to existing clients
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limiting to faxing, emailing, scanning, printing contracts, mailing and voicemail monitoring
- Sorting, distributing and monitoring incoming correspondence from clients via email, fax, Docusign and mail
- Answer inbound calls
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments
- Verify advertisements created by the sales staff, including confirmation of all property information and client information, and make appropriate changes to the advertisements
- Process checks, wire transfers and money orders
- Office cleaning and maintenance
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Basic reading, writing, math, and people skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and type at least 60 wpm
- Professional verbal communication skills and attention to detail required
- Knowledge of internet searching, websites, and Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Proper telephone utilization
- Basic timeshare knowledge
- Ability to retrieve resort information
- Must be able to lift 25lbs minimum
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Must have excellent communication skills
Sales are the lifeblood of our business and BuyaTimeshare.com Advertising Executives are responsible for contacting timeshare owners who are looking to sell or rent their timeshare and guide them with an advertising solution on our website. No cold calling is required, as all leads are provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiates contact and manage leads by utilizing our automated system (no paper)
- Must meet daily sales matrix which includes revenue, dials or minutes on the phone
- Gain personal and resort information from potentials purchasers
- Present a prepared script to move a sale to a systematic close
- Communicate to potential advertising purchasers how BuyaTimeshare.com will advertise to find a buyer or renter for their timeshare
- At all times maintain a high level of knowledge pertaining to timeshare industry and our services
- Quote effectively and generate a sale via telecommunication
- Qualifying and effectively working all leads
- Ability to listen, overcome objections and close
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Professional, creative and dynamic personality with the ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Works well in a team and independently
- Keen intelligence and negotiation skills
- Critical thinking skills with the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- No prior sale experience required but must have excellent learning and adapting skills
- Go-getter personality and a drive to succeed while maintaining a positive attitude
Real Estate Agents for Affiliated Brokerage Firms
Licensed Real Estate Agents with timeshare resale experience or looking to get into the timeshare resale business can request more information about open sales positions and we'll forward your request to our affiliated brokerage companies at the following locations:
32 Daniel Webster Hwy, Suite 9A
Merrimack, NH 03054
Timeshare Broker Associates
5406 Hoover Blvd, Suite 5
Tampa, FL 33634