Mayan Palace Resort Timeshares
Mayan Palace Resorts include six beautiful properties, each located in a spectacular vacation destination. Mexico offers some of the world’s most beautiful and historically fascinating timeshare settings, where the weather is always ideal for vacationing. Mayan Palace resorts make traveling to these idyllic getaways easy, safe, and relaxing, which is everything a great vacation should be!
You’ll find Mayan Palace timeshare resales in all of these exciting, sun-soaked Mexican resort locales:
Six Reasons to Buy Your Mexico Timeshare Resale at the Mayan Palace
- Mayan Palace Puerto Peñasco is located roughly sixty miles due south of the Arizona border. Situated on the Sea of Cortez, this destination is often said to be the spot where, “the desert meets the ocean.” With a Brio Spa and Fitness Center, an 18-hole La Jolla Cortes Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, a kids club and a wine bar, you’ll want to claim this seaside resort as your personal desert oasis.
- Where the Sierra MadreMountains run to the sea, the historic town of Puerto Vallarta is bordered by lush forests, rivers, and waterfalls. With beautiful beaches ideal for snorkeling, scuba, parasailing, and jet skiing, you will never run out of fun at the Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace.
- Located just north of Puerto Vallarta is the Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta. Situated at the spot where Banderas Bay meets the Pacific Ocean, this resort includes the Jack Nicklaus designed 18-hole Nayar Golf Course, a fitness center, the Brio Spa, and a kids club. Daily nature treks are scheduled through the mountainous areas, making it easy to spot giant iguanas, pink flamingos, and from a safe distance, Mexican crocodiles.
- The Mayan Palace Riviera Maya is just south of Cancun and surrounded by the reflective waters of mangroves, the azure-blue waters where the Caribbean Sea meets the Gulf of Mexico, and the world’s second largest coral reef. On-property there is also a Jack Nicklaus designed 18-hole golf course, a Brio Spa and Fitness Center, and a wine bar.
- Mayan Palace timeshares in Mazatlán were the first vacation ownership properties developed under the Mayan Palace brand. Located at the mouth of the Gulf of California, along a 12-mile section of Pacific Ocean shoreline that is distinctive for its beautiful beaches, dramatic cliffs, and entertaining boardwalk, Mazatlán is often described as the Pearl of the Pacific. At the resort, take advantage of the wine bar, the kids club, and poolside activities organized for children.
- Mayan Palace Acapulco offers it all, a resort destination that is as well suited for a romantic retreat as it is for family vacationing. Located in the tourist area known as Punta Diamante, Acapulco is a timeless Mexican vacation spot. Take in the cliff diver’s dramatic aerobatics, shop the boutiques, linger on the beach, and hit the clubs after dark. Onsite, you will enjoy a wine bar, the Cobra golf course, a kids club, a fitness center, and the indulgences of the Brio Spa.
Vacation Ownership with Mayan Palace Timeshares
Owned and managed by Grupo Vidanta, a hospitality company with more than three decades of experience, the beautiful Mexico timeshares of Mayan Palace are as comfortable and accommodating as they are elegant. With a choice of floorplans at every property, most of the resorts offer the following options:
- Master Rooms are perfect for a vacationing couple or a family with small children. Typically, you can choose either two double beds or one king size bed. You will also enjoy having a private terrace, and depending upon your location, your choice of an ocean view, jungle view, pool view, or other scenic vista.
- Suites have all the features of a Master Room, plus the addition of a living area, kitchen, and a dining area. You’ll love having access to the terrace from both the master bedroom and from the living area, and frequently you will have two separate terraces. These spacious units accommodate four to six people.
- Your third choice is a Master Suite. This floorplan has two full bedrooms, two private bathrooms, three terraces, and a kitchen, living area, and dining area. With a pullout couch in the living area, these units comfortably accommodate four to eight adults.
On property, you’ll enjoy fabulous pools, hot tubs, and water features, great restaurants, and concierge services. You will also appreciate laundry and dry cleaning facilities, an owner’s lounge or entertainment area, and the convenience of Wi-Fi service. Other frequently available amenities and services you’ll appreciate include transportation to and from the nearest major airport (fee may apply), car rental service, valet parking, on-property transportation (for larger resorts), 24-hour medical service, babysitting service (fee applies), and a wedding or event planning staff.
Timeshare ownership at the Mayan Palace means you enjoy the attentive personal service typically found only in a luxury hotel with the spaciousness and home-away-from-home comforts of vacation ownership. And when you buy Mayan Palace timeshare resales, you’ll have the added benefit of knowing that you bought all of this fun and relaxation at the best price possible…what could make vacationing any better than that?
Start shopping for your Mexico timeshare resale here at BuyaTimesare.com. We’re one of the most trusted names in timeshare resales and rentals timeshare and we are here to help you anytime you want to buy, rent, or sell Mayan Palace timeshares.