This resort is simply paradise! We stayed 10 days and each day was incredible. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We didn't have foil one night for our barbecue and Julio brought some from his home to help us out. The weather is amazing! The beach has a small turtle sanctuary that is fenced in. When the babies are ready to hatch you can see the baby turtles moving toward the ocean at night. I will return to this little slice of heaven every year!
We've enjoyed our villa in the Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort for so many reasons:
1. The comfort and cleanliness of the rooms that have a fully-equipped kitchen, large and accommodating dining table, king-sized bedroom, washer and dryer and spacious bathroom with two-person shower and sinks;
2. The convenience of having an all-inclusive resort with fitness room, restaurants, pools and outdoor grills;
3. A dedicated concierge for all of our needs and reservations;
4. The ability to easily switch our Westin Lagunamar villa to many others within the Vistana system;
5. The ability to book our villa a year in advance, because this is a platinum villa and our home resort;
6. The ability to exchange our Starwood villa options for points to use in booking hotels within the Marriott and Starwood families, such as Ritz-Carlton Hotel;
7. The knowledge that every time we book our villa, we are getting top-notch service and amenities.
We have also traveled in Mexico to visit other beaches and historic sites nearby. The villa is in a very convenient location to do this.
We purchased these timeshares 6 years ago. We have traveled the world with the points that we have converted over each year. Now that Starwood and Marriott are together, there are even more opportunities to use them. We have always found Starwood easy to use and very accommodating. We are motivated buyers please send us an offer. !
Went several times. Love the resort, very clean and supportive. Waiters come to beach or pool to serve, without additional service charges - although a modest tip is expected. Family friendly, no smoking. Water is perfect, pools are clean. You do get those typical arrogant folks who "reserve" their pool lounge chairs by putting some towels and books on them at 6 am, and don't actually show up until noon. Don't be that family.
Fantastic resort, with the most friendly, helpful staff. Great food, and the pools are most relaxing. There are even separate pools for families with kids and another for adults (with the swim up bar). Beach has the whitest, softest sand! Plenty of activities for every age on and off site. Safety was never a concern. Will come back every year!
Beautiful resort with lots of amenities on and off site. Hard to do it all in one week, but you might decide to just sit by the pool or on the beach and enjoy the ocean breeze and be served by the attentive wait staff. Love it and will go back.
Beautiful resort with wonderful, responsive staff. Beautiful pool area with great beach. The spa and workout areas were terrific. Within walking distance of many excellent restaurants. Extremely easy process on phone or online. To make reservations and review options to decide as to how to use my ownershp
My husband and I stayed at The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas in Maui, Hawaii for our honeymoon this past January and had the most amazing experience. We chose the 1 bedroom premium villa and it was so large and roomy. We had the kitchen, living room and separate bedroom with terrace. These Starwood villas allow you the option of 1 or 2 bedroom villas so you can stay with friends & family. They offer fantastic amenities like the fitness center, game room, restaurants and pool bars. The great thing about this timeshare is that you can go to any location Starwood villas are offered. We own the Cancun property, but were able to use our timeshare at the Hawaii location. Such an awesome perk for those who don't want to travel internationally!
Hide this record?
Make visible this record?