My wife and I have visited Cedar Lake Resort, nearly every year since 1977. When our children were young we could safely rest in our unit while the children played tennis, rode bikes, played mini golf, paddled canoes and peddle boats on the lake or swam in the pool. All this in a very safe environment and the kids always slept well after their active days. Now days there is an even better pool with two outdoor spa's. Our grandchildren enjoy these.
Most holidays we wouldn’t even leave the resort. However there are so many attractions within a half an hour or so drive of the resort. These include:-
1. Hinze dam. Only 5 minutes drive, magnificent views and walks and an excellent little cafe for snacks or a meal.
2. Springbook. Here you will find the ‘Best of all lookouts’, on a clear day this has views all the way to Murwillumbah, on an overcast day you have a good view on the inside of a cloud.
3. Purlingbrook falls. This is on the way to Springbrook and has various walks, one includes a loop whereby you walk along a path behind the bottom of the fall. Enjoy the spray on a hot day.
4. Natural Arch and caves. A short drive from the resort and then a short walk to the cave where you can observe a waterfall through the cave
5. Tambourine Village, Tambourine Mountain, Eagle Heights have views and gardens and views and plenty of little coffee shops.
6. Numinbah is great to explore!
7. Then there is the Gold Coast.
8. And there are the theme parks: Movie World, Sea World, Dreamworld, Wet’n’Wild, White water world and Magic Mountain.
We still enjoy all of these!
A great place to rest and relax with your family
Hide this record?
Make visible this record?