Isn’t it time to create a vacation legacy in your family? The Wyndham Flagstaff, one of Club Wyndham’s legacy resorts, is a perfect place to start.
Located in the northern portion of the state, Flagstaff may change your impression of the Arizona desert forever. This unique ecosystem is a pinion-juniper woodland, and home to the largest contiguous Ponderosa pine forest in the world. In fact, Flagstaff’s name was inspired by the American flag flown from a stately Ponderosa pine when early pioneers commemorated America’s first centennial celebration in 1876.
The Wyndham Flagstaff is a Year-Round Vacation Destination
Winter vacations at the Wyndham Flagstaff call to skiers, all who love winter sports, and those who are comfortable in front of a toasty fireplace, content to relax and view winter from the comfort of their timeshare condo.
With 2,200 acres of beautiful high-country, wooded terrain, it’s easy to enjoy the Wyndham Flagstaff in every season of the year. Cross-country and downhill skiing, snowboarding, and hiking are great reasons to plan a winter getaway. In other seasons, you can enjoy boating on the lake, horseback riding, the two outdoor swimming pools, children’s pool, 8 tennis courts, playground, basketball courts, nearby golf course and driving range, exercise equipment, picnic and BBQ area, and miniature golf course. Year-round you can enjoy organized activities, regularly scheduled live entertainment, shopping, dining, and the relaxing perk of soaking in your own private hot tub located on your condo’s patio or deck.
With so much to enjoy, you might feel as if you never want to leave the resort. Yet this popular Arizona timeshare property is often chosen as a vacationer’s home base for exploring the nearby Grand Canyon, the stately desert rock formations of Monument Valley, and the lush forest creek of Sedona.
Club Wyndham at its Best
The Wyndham Flagstaff is a Club Wyndham Plus Resort. With its single-story condos, and two- and three-story units, all accessed via a winding, pine tree-lined street, vacationers and owners often comment that the resort feels like a private residential community.
Managed by Wyndham, this RCI Gold Crown property is frequently in high demand, particularly during holidays and when there are special events in the area. If you want to regularly enjoy the Wyndham Flagstaff, it’s a good idea to become a vacation owner there. Fortunately, the BuyaTimeshare.com inventory of Wyndham timeshare properties makes it both easy and affordable to buy or rent Wyndham Flagstaff timeshares.
Additional information about the Wyndham Flagstaff:
- Air Service at Flagstaff’s Pulliam Airport (FLG) is available daily to and from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
- Amtrak services Flagstaff twice daily on the Southwest Chief line.
- Grocery and additional dining are available within 1-5 miles from the resort. Vehicle access is recommended for your convenience and some units are designed with parking directly in front of your condo.
- Special Needs Accessible Units are available, but be sure you are specific in your request as many units are multi-level and some also have exterior stair access.
- Elevation is 7,000 feet above sea level. Vacationers should expect possible snow as early as October and as late as April. Although summers are comfortable, a light jacket is advisable for cool summer evenings.