Originally built in 1913, our course remained nine holes of little recognition until 1988 when it was redesigned and expanded to an 18 hole championship layout by the renowned architect Geoffrey Cornish. Today our 6,663 yard, par 72 course takes maximum advantage of the mountain vistas and natural beauty of the area. Large well trapped greens, tree-lined fairways and five tee positions make play challenging for golfers of every ability.
Hide this record?
Make visible this record?