Ready to vacation in Cape Cod? To stroll the beach, dine on fresh seafood, smell the salt air, and take in the historic charm of the New England seaside? Then you are ready for vacation ownership at InnSeason Resorts HarborWalk, and all the fun and vacation convenience that comes from being an InnSeason Resorts timeshare owner.
Situated at the end of Falmouth Harbor, this popular InnSeason property is located within minutes of the beach, the island ferries, and quaint, downtown Falmouth. Explore the marina or hop a ferry to sightsee the islands of Cape Cod from Falmouth’s southern location out to Martha’s Vineyard, north to Hyannis, or all the way out to Nantucket Island.
Vacation at InnSeason Resorts HarborWalk and you are well positioned to enjoy:
- The warmest waters along the Cape Cod shore with nearly 70 miles of shoreline
- Cool summertime breezes
- Picturesque public beaches and 12 miles of public beach shoreline access
- A convenient location for day trips to Boston, or Newport (Rhode Island)
- The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
- A diversity of choice restaurants, representing global cuisines
- Antique shops, galleries, and local artisans
- Scenic boat cruises, party boats, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, and fishing
- The Shining Sea Bikeway, with more than 10 miles of scenic paved paths designed for walking or biking. Unique in so many ways, this bikeway is built on the ancient trails of Wampanoag Indians. Winding through salt marshland, along ponds and cranberry bogs, and through shaded woodlands, the Shining Sea Bikeway is the only bike path in the Cape Cod area that offers sections of trail along the seashore.
InnSeason Resorts HarborWalk, a Mixed Use Resort
As a mixed-use property (part hotel, part timeshare), the InnSeason Resorts HarborWalk offers you the amenities of hotel service with the spaciousness of timeshare suites. Hotel units include double queen beds, a refrigerator, coffee maker and a microwave. Timeshare suites range from studios to 1-bedroom, and deluxe 1-bedroom suites.
Your 1-bedroom timeshare suite will include a queen bed, queen size pullout sleeper sofa, and a mini kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, dinnerware and cooking utensils. Sitting areas include electric fireplaces. All units offer air conditioning, television(s) and Wi-Fi access. On property, you will enjoy a tanning deck and sweeping harbor views of fishing boats, sailing ships, ferries, and recreational boaters.
- Tip for Falmouth beach goers: Old Silver Beach in North Falmouth is one of the most popular public beaches. If you are planning to spend time there on a holiday or weekend, head out early to claim your spot.
Golf at the Cape
Only a short drive from the InnSeason Resorts HarborWalk Resort, golfers have three courses from which to choose:
- Ballymeade Golf Course is rated 4-stars by Golf Digest, in part for its scenic views of Buzzards Bay.
- Cape Cod Country Club is a golfer’s challenge with undulating fairways, sloping greens, and plenty of water. This course has hosted the USGA Massachusetts Open as well as the Cape Cod Senior Open.
- Falmouth Country Club is a 27-hole, public play course, near the beaches and the cranberry bogs. Suitable to walk or ride, this par 72 course showcases well-manicured fairways and greens.
Have You Already Started Packing?
Reading about the relaxing fun of vacationing in an InnSeason Resorts timeshare is probably enough to already have you searching for your top-siders and your favorite beach hat. We understand and so do thousands of other families and couples who have made the choice to become HarborWalk timeshare resale owners or renters.
At BuyaTimeshare.com, we specialize in helping you buy timeshare, sell timeshare, or enjoy timeshare rentals at HarborWalk, and all the very special InnSeason Resort properties.