Ahoy mate! Let’s head for the Captain’s Quarters! Charming, intimate, and ideally situated overlooking Vineyard Sound, InnSeason Resorts Captain's Quarters is one of the most popular resorts in the InnSeason family of properties.
Located in Falmouth, Massachusetts, the Captain’s Quarters offers private balcony views of the Atlantic Ocean shoreline at Vineyard Sound. Plan your days to relax by the pool or build sandcastles and hunt for shells on Falmouth Heights Beach.
A few of the many reasons to plan an InnSeason Resorts Captain’s Quarters timeshare vacation in historic Falmouth:
- Beaches, boating, and biking!
- Whale watching
- Amazing sunsets
- Horseback riding
- Art galleries, specialty shops, and boutiques
- Convenient day trips to Martha’s Vineyard, Boston, Plymouth, Nantucket, Newport, and Sandwich
- Outdoor concerts all summer long
- The Falmouth ArtMarket
- A variety of boat cruises, including schooner sailing, deep sea and sport fishing, party boats, and the Ocean Quest, which is an oceanographic research vessel
- Windsurfing, kayaking, and canoeing
- Cranberry bogs to explore
- Tennis at the Falmouth Sports Center
- Five nearby golf courses
- The National Marine Fisheries Aquarium, the oldest research aquarium in the U.S.
- The Cape Cod Winery, open for tours and tastings
Walking Trails Abound at this Cape Cod Timeshare Destination
Pack your walking shoes when you head to an InnSeason Resorts Captain's Quarters timeshare resale or rental, you will want to get outside and explore. In addition to beautiful beaches for strolling or jogging, you’ll enjoy the many trails and conservation areas, including:
- Ashumet Holly and Wildlife Sanctuary, with 45 acres of nature trails, guided walks, seasonal seal cruises, and bird watching.
- Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, featuring 2500 acres of salt marshland, pine forest, exhibits, and nature programs.
- Beebe Woods, offering 387 acres of marked trails.
- Peterson Farm, an 88-acre working farm with trails to view sheep and llamas in the pastures.
- Black Duck Cove, where you will find an osprey nesting platform.
And with so much running around, you’ll be glad you can begin and end each relaxing, fun-filled day in your comfortable, well-appointed timeshare.
- Beach Lover’s Tip: Falmouth is all about great beaches, including the Falmouth Heights Beach located directly across the street from the Captain’s Quarters. With a dozen public beaches in the area, almost all are handicap accessible, and most offer free or paid parking. Dogs are welcome on the beaches, but only from October 1 through April 30 each year.
Your Timeshare Resale at InnSeason Resorts Captain's Quarters
As a timeshare owner, you’ll love the spacious studio units or 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans at the Captain’s Quarters. Most units include jetted, soaker tubs, gas fireplaces in the master bedrooms, a private deck or balcony, and efficiency kitchens.
Studio units have one king size bed and one sleeper sofa. These units are designed to accommodate up to four adults. The 1-bedroom units include a king size bed in the master bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living area. More spacious than the studios, 1-bedroom timeshares at Captain’s Quarters are also designed to accommodate up to four adults.
Larger 2-bedroom timeshare floor plans are also available, with a king size bed in the master bedroom, and twin beds in the second bedroom. These units include a sleeper sofa in the living area and are designed to comfortably accommodate up to six adults.
Whether you need a cozy getaway or family-size suite, consider your options in InnSeason Resorts Captain's Quarters timeshare resales and rentals. At BuyaTimeshare.com, we can help you buy, rent, or sell InnSeason timeshare. The process is easy, the prices affordable, and our commitment to service is top of the line!