You still need more information about selling, buying or renting timeshares so click on the button below for monthly follow up emails from us.Confirm
Find answers to your questions about owning a timeshare with WorldMark by Wyndham. Our expert staff at BuyATimeshare.com has put together a list of answers to the most frequently asked WorldMark questions. If you're looking to buy, sell or rent a WorldMark timeshare, we can help you make an educated decision.
BuyATimeshare.com is here to help you make the most out of your WorldMark credits. Below you will find up-to-date answers that WorldMark by Wyndham timeshare owners frequently ask. If you can't find what you're looking for, contact us today at 800-882-0296 or fill in the form to the right and a specialist will contact you.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?