You still need more information about selling, buying or renting timeshares so click on the button below for monthly follow up emails from us.Confirm
Q: Worldmark Owners cannot transfer credits if?
- An Owner may assign by gift, rental or otherwise up to two times his or her annual Vacation Credit allocation each Anniversary year without being subject to a transaction fee. Further Vacation Credit assignments during the same Anniversary year may be subject to a $35 transaction fee, per assignment, as determined by the Club Board.
- Vacation Credits borrowed from future years are not eligible for assignment.
- Housekeeping services are eligible to assignment when assigned in combination with a minimum of 5,000 Vacation Credits.
- In order to request a Vacation Credit assignment, the account that is assigning Vacation Credits must be current.
- Each Credit Assignment request requires a separate form.
- Please allow two (2) business days for Credit Assignment requests to be processed.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?