You still need more information about selling, buying or renting timeshares so click on the button below for monthly follow up emails from us.Confirm
Q: What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
A: WorldMark by Wyndham is the third-largest timeshare vacation program in the world, with more than 270,000 owner families. Developed as one of the Wyndham Vacation Ownership family of timeshare brands, WorldMark by Wyndham is a points-based timeshare ownership program that provides a wide range of vacation opportunities through its 60 resorts from Canada, the West Coast of the United States, Hawaii and Florida to Mexico and Fiji. WorldMark by Wyndham allows owners unique flexibility when planning and booking a vacation using points, otherwise referred to as credits. Owners can vacation wherever they want, and for how long they want, at any of the resorts within the WorldMark by Wyndham program, depending on the amount of credits they own.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?