You still need more information about selling, buying or renting timeshares so click on the button below for monthly follow up emails from us.Confirm
Q: What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
A: A WorldMark Housekeeping Token refers to the free housekeeping service a WorldMark owner receives for every 10,000 credits they own (which was calculated based on the traditional one-week stay concept) and is used when an owner makes their reservation. However, because many owners use their WorldMark credits for shorter, multiple stays, some owners may find they are charged for additional housekeeping services if they take more than one trip in a membership year. The reason given by WorldMark is that because the unit needs to be cleaned upon every checkout, housekeeping service is needed for every stay. Housekeeping fees vary depending on the size of the unit and must be paid at the time of the reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?