You still need more information about selling, buying or renting timeshares so click on the button below for monthly follow up emails from us.Confirm
Q: How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
A: The Maintenance Fees that WorldMark by Wyndham owners must pay are very inexpensive compared to other vacation clubs. Fees differ depending on the amount of points one receives. For example: One who receives 5,000 credits must pay $394.30 in annual maintenance fees. One who receives 100,000 points must pay 4,948.98 in annual maintenance fees.
Frequently Asked Questions for the use of WorldMark Credits
- What is WorldMark by Wyndham?
- Where are WorldMark Resort Locations?
- What is Bonus Time?
- How does the WorldMark Points System work?
- How much do Maintenance Fees cost?
- What check-in days can be booked? What are the minimum stay requirements?
- Can WorldMark owners travel to the South Pacific Club or Wyndham Resorts?
- Is there a difference between Right-to-Use and Usage for Perpetuity?
- What is a Worldmark Housekeeping Token?
- How much is housekeeping without tokens?
- What are WorldMark owners' exchange options?
Frequently Asked Questions for WorldMark Credit Transfers
- Can banked points be transferred?
- How long are credits available to transfer?
- How often do WorldMark owners receive a normal credit allotment?
- How many digits in a WorldMark owner number?
- WorldMark owners cannot transfer credits if:
- Do owners have to pay a credit transfer fee?
- What is the minimum amount of credits that can be transferred per housekeeping token?